06 March 2009

we should be happy!

I just caught myself about to apologise for not being able to embed the following video, because it means that another page will be opening to allow you to see it.

However, in the spirit of the video you will watch when you click the link, I have decided it would be silly to apologise because automatically opening another browser window is no hardship, it's not asking too much for you to click a link to go to another site because I can't embed this video, and, well, it's totally amazing that we can share information like this! Yeah!

Click here to get a little perspective about how amazing technology in our lives really is... and if you are too young to have used a rotary phone, well, take our word for it.

Louis CK with Conan O'Brien
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGYx35ypus )


3 comments:

M! said...

Molly, Thank you for this link. It made my day! And just think, you, already have your donkey.

LauraCassidy said...

Thanks for following my blog! :)

ReadyToShelve said...

" And then when you ran outta money you'd just go, 'well I can't do any more things now.' "

:)