27 July 2008

the must-have bling in your life

Lenore Infusions Black Diamond and Lotus Flower and Bold White Diamond and Lotus Flower. Sounds nice, huh?


No, it's not parfum in a fancy jar, it's just run of the mill laundry detergent.






I have one question though: do the geniuses at Lenore or Bold know that DIAMONDS DON'T SMELL LIKE ANYTHING, or were they really born yesterday?

That's what I thought.



2 comments:

ReadyToShelve said...

By themselves, diamonds are unscented, but lotus is a powerful activating agent when it comes to precious stones.

Nothing is better for bringing out the scent of fresh diamond than lotus petals. Grind them together and it's intoxicating.

Flowers make rocks smell great. Everyone who washes or wears clothing knows this.

Unknown said...

Absolutely. I stand firmly corrected. Folks, be sure to grind up flowers with rocks and then wash your clothes with them. And if stupid old rocks won't do, get yourself a handful of blood diamonds for that extra bling you need to brighten up your life!