Remember that comment I made about solving Dublin's traffic issues by making people work in shifts? I know you do because you refer to me making that comment while distinguishing between me and another Molly in the blogosphere...
Well, they were actually discussing it in the news.
Seriously, is this country daft or what?
And now I will make another prediction: once they figure out they need to get Ireland's broadband infrastructure together, and do it, they'll stop flogging us for using our cars because there's no viable alternative and instead create incentives for us to work from home.
Oh, who am I kidding. Ireland's legislation is all about making residents pay for the government's planning shortfalls. They won't finally finish the broadband infrastructure. They'll blame us instead for not making more use of available 3G modems (never mind the fact that the 3G modem I bought from the 3 network doesn't work in my house because they don't get a mobile signal in this area... 18 miles south of Dublin).
...sigh...
...screw this, I'm going for a dirty weekend in Belfast.... mmmm... Ikea-aaauuuuugghghhhhhh....
1 comment:
A weekend in Belfast sounds lovely. *sigh*
Post a Comment