So as far as I can tell from over here, we are still faced with a split decision about who's going to represent us against the Dark Side for our lesser-of-two-evils choice in November. I hope, first, that whomever the little marching delegate ants nominate at the Democratic Convention will then gain the support of the 50% of Democratic Party voters that didn't choose to elect them in the primaries. Secondly, I'm actually getting really excited, not scared, about the upcoming general election for the first time in my life. And thirdly, I discovered this morning, when I heard CNN project that Clinton would take the majority of votes, that I have made my decision.
Thanks to Stave it off: 1, 2, 3 for pointing out this video,
and apologies for my blaggerism (blogging plaggerism).
and apologies for my blaggerism (blogging plaggerism).
4 comments:
Thanks for the hat tip Mollster. You went me one better by actually embedding the video instead of just linking to it.
That's because you actually WRITE in your blog instead of playing at blogging like I do, brother. I look to you for strength and guidance... um...
Hey Sweetie, here’s the reason you like this guy...
http://www.macdailynews.com/index.php/weblog/comments/16283/
Ha! I think they've gone a little too black and white there. I think Obama is an Intel Mac and Clinton is a G5, or G4...
Post a Comment