I know, right? I watched this thing thinking about all the times I bit it on my bike and now I know why... those dirty commie bombs, THAT'S why. And that time I crashed my car because of the rabid wolverine in my pants? True, sooo true.
Hi Molly! I love reading your blog and wanted to tell you to pop on over to my blog to register to win some hand knitted fingerless mittens that I made :)
4 comments:
By the end I was shouting an unabbreviated WTF really loudly. And chortling.
I know, right? I watched this thing thinking about all the times I bit it on my bike and now I know why... those dirty commie bombs, THAT'S why.
And that time I crashed my car because of the rabid wolverine in my pants? True, sooo true.
lol
Hi Molly! I love reading your
blog and wanted to tell you
to pop on over to my blog
to register to win some
hand knitted fingerless mittens
that I made :)
best wishes~kimme
Post a Comment