I Love the change! How can you have any pudding, if you won't eat your meat? Very Eggalent, Puddin' Head.
i think it looks sharp! one thought, to counteract the tame, old lady side of things... try changing the mollyblog title to a more daring color, like a bright chartreuse! that'll show those old ladies!
Ha! I'll see if I can get Blogger to offer me up some chartreuse... They're awful stingy with their color palates.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I Love the change! How can you have any pudding, if you won't eat your meat? Very Eggalent, Puddin' Head.
i think it looks sharp! one thought, to counteract the tame, old lady side of things... try changing the mollyblog title to a more daring color, like a bright chartreuse! that'll show those old ladies!
Ha! I'll see if I can get Blogger to offer me up some chartreuse... They're awful stingy with their color palates.
Post a Comment