

Just so you know, today is little Lola's first birthday! She's making the most of it and taking the day off... from... um, work...
Anyway, reflections of my week in Central Europe to be posted shortly. Sorry about the week of silence. I was busy soaking it up!
Meanwhile, Cohen Bros. fans, have a look at this recut of Fargo! (I linked instead of embedding just so John wouldn't accuse me of YouTube blogging...he's such a bitch!)
(ah, stop crying John, you know I love you)
3 comments:
Oh yaay b-day! :)
Happy first year, Lolita. And many more.
-N
Dear Lola,
Your GrandMama Loves you! I miss you so much and wish I could pat your fuzzy head and throw your squeaky toys around the garden. You have taught me how to not just tolerate dogs, but to even like them a little. But you...I love YOU my little Granddog.
Happy first birthday!
Love,
GrandMama
Dictation from Lola:
Bark Bark! Arf woof bark arf ruff. Bark! Woof bark! Bark arf!! Rrrr-uff! Wooo-uff roooooo!!!
Thanks Grandmama! xo
Post a Comment