If it is right and best thing for you, and in the end is what makes you happy, then how can you be a disappointment. Stick to your guns and do what you think is right. Who gives a rats battoot what other people think you should do. I could name so many historical and influential figures who went against the grain, and i know you could as well. In the end you are the only one that truly knows what your life needs, and the direction it needs to get in. I would rather disappoint others than disappoint myself.
So just keep on walking down your path, and just be mindful to duck for flying debris.
Well then, you know what you have to do. Besides, your Italian, feeling nice is what you live for, some may call it being oblivious, but if you ask a REAL Italian they will tell you, "I a feela nice!" Life a she ees a gude!
6 comments:
The thing is:
If it is right and best thing for you, and in the end is what makes you happy, then how can you be a disappointment. Stick to your guns and do what you think is right. Who gives a rats battoot what other people think you should do. I could name so many historical and influential figures who went against the grain, and i know you could as well. In the end you are the only one that truly knows what your life needs, and the direction it needs to get in. I would rather disappoint others than disappoint myself.
So just keep on walking down your path, and just be mindful to duck for flying debris.
I love you and always will.
Fa Da Shi... if you can't blog something nice don't blog anything at all... to paraphrase Thumper.
I don't feel nice.
Well then, you know what you have to do. Besides, your Italian, feeling nice is what you live for, some may call it being oblivious, but if you ask a REAL Italian they will tell you, "I a feela nice!" Life a she ees a gude!
Watchu talkin' bout, Willis?????
I love you!
Post a Comment