25 April 2009

when you are on fire, try not to be on fire.

Alright, so I don't like talking about social networking sites on my blog, really, but sometimes there are things that happen on Facebook which make me giggle. Lately it's this fan page: Not Being On Fire.

As of today, since I've joined the fan page, I have succeeded in 4 consecutive days of not being on fire. Yay, me!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

On that note... my roommate almost joined the ranks of the other team yesterday, with a small dish towel fire. Thank god you found this fan club. I was able to steer her the other way.

Love,

your middle sister

Unknown said...

Thank god for that! I, too, have entice people into the not being on fire team, namely my boyfriend who decided to barbecue an oven mitt one day... We've been incident free for some time now...

Killer said...

Well done deary!!!