15 March 2009

doubt, again, for real

Am I kidding myself?

I think I must be. I am clearly misguided about my life's work.

If this is so hard to make happen, perhaps there's a reason. I've been examining my "stories" and so-called ambitions about my professional life and wondering what is the point?


3 comments:

M! said...

You are at a point, that we all come to, sooner or later in life. Awareness is a positive thing, and it is a great blessing to have this awareness this early in life. Knowing all you know, open yourself to the pure potential in each moment. Every experience, when viewed from a higher perspective, all fit neatly into the "Divine Perfection." Perhaps you are standing too close, or trying instead of allowing. Go into the silence within, anytime, there you will find the answer. - In Joy, with grace!

Unknown said...

What, awareness that I tell everyone that I'm a filmmaker but it's all a bunch of bullshit? Yeah, it's a brilliant that I'm realising that at a young age. There's to much silence within me. What am I supposed to do with all this silence? It's not productive.

Irish Cottage Dreams said...

I have days like that too. I just tell myself to just keep swimming. Sometimes it helps and sometimes it doesn't, but I do know that it gets better.... I am still here aren't I? That 's the proof!

hugs~kimme