molly....!(were we talking about one of these snakes the other day, or was that with someone else?)
I'm waiting for the shark impression...
Yola- snakes, eh? Wasn't me! Anyway, that's not a snake, it's a fish!Pro Sup- Shark impression, eh? I'll get back to you!
This made me laugh out loud, and I really needed it!Great companion piece to that little girl doing the strange dance with her possessed eyes turned heavenward. :)(word verification: halailum, one of the basic elements of Judaism)
Ha! Brilliant, you nutter.
LOL... plus I like your blog makeover. (oops... I hope you didn't do that two weeks ago... and I've given away what a bad reader I've been.)
JOhn, you ARE a bad reader... Bad bad bad! I did the makeover ages ago!!But I forgive you because you were in Mexico! :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
molly....!
(were we talking about one of these snakes the other day, or was that with someone else?)
I'm waiting for the shark impression...
Yola- snakes, eh? Wasn't me! Anyway, that's not a snake, it's a fish!
Pro Sup- Shark impression, eh? I'll get back to you!
This made me laugh out loud, and I really needed it!
Great companion piece to that little girl doing the strange dance with her possessed eyes turned heavenward. :)
(word verification: halailum, one of the basic elements of Judaism)
Ha! Brilliant, you nutter.
LOL... plus I like your blog makeover. (oops... I hope you didn't do that two weeks ago... and I've given away what a bad reader I've been.)
JOhn, you ARE a bad reader... Bad bad bad! I did the makeover ages ago!!
But I forgive you because you were in Mexico! :)
Post a Comment