06 February 2009

energetic entanglment principle, as explained by doctor mollyblog


I've been thinking a lot about creativity lately, and creativity as an undeniable life path. For me, contacting the vein of my creativity is very near to spiritual pursuit most of the time. It's light, it can be painful, and it demands my full attention and belief.

I've mentioned before that I've been paying closer attention lately to people whose work intrigues me because I'm finding messages for my own creative self in learning about how these people work (or worked), and how, like me, they were also uncertain about how "good" they were at what they did, even if they were widely considered very highly (well, in my case that has yet to be determined).

I've been bantering
with my self over a concept of energetic transfer, probably because I want an explanation for my obsession with finding my best form of creative expression. Not everyone feels so compelled to live as a creative artist, and those who do, in my eyes, tend to have a very strong calling, are always in practice, and don't seem to have to work quite so hard at finding their voice. I might be wrong about this but I imagine that to some degree, for all of us, this is true.

I'm most intrigued by the idea (I'm surely not the first to imagine it) of inherited creativity between seemingly unrelated entities. It goes a little beyond observing the work of another that touches a match to one's creative tinder (which is sometimes all that is needed to bring someone into action). It's a concept which expands a little to take in the artist, possibly near death, who is restless, who feels unfinished, and whose creative energy isn't snuffed with the body but rather finds (or maybe already has) a home in someone else. And I'm not referring to reincarnation, but rather two beings already incarnate, no matter where in the world they are.

I suppose the closest scientific expression of this idea would be the uncertainty principle in Quantum Theory, and more specifically quantum entanglement. "Two entangled particles can appear to influence one another instantaneously, whether they're in the same room or at opposite ends of the Universe. Quantum entanglement occurs when two or more particles interact in a way that causes their fates to become linked: It becomes impossible to consider (or mathematically describe) each particle's condition independently of the others'. Collectively they constitute a single quantum state.
"





Most of what's preached on the solely spiritual front (that I've encountered in my limited investigations into such existential theory) is that a person's energy is transformed onto other plains, and when they're not on this plain they are energetic beings on other plains. But what if there is no other plain? What's the answer for that? What if the energy of a life is a property of living in this universe that we're in and it remains here, where the life was lived, and that energy is carried on in other individuals? In effect, that would mean that those whose work I'm attracted to might, on an atomic level, have something more tangible in common with me.

Or am I making excuses for wanting to be who I am and for why it's such hard work to uncover who that really is?


(Hmm... maybe this Artist's Way book is working.... I think I'll count this as my daily pages)






No comments: