16 October 2008

why bother blogging?


The answer is I don't know... no reason to, really, since everyone is either mad at me for blogging about similar subjects they are blogging about or upset that I'm blogging about my life and my thoughts in a candid way. So I think I'll take a little break.

I'll be back when I have something flowery, manically un-flustered, self-effacing, non-partisan, unbiased, bland and pithy to write. See you then.


11 comments:

Amelia Stier said...

Please don't stop.
I love reading your blog.

Don't ever ever stop.

Anonymous said...

Your plan is a white flag of surrender, and gosh darnit that's not what blog readers need to hear today, that's for sure.

While I understand, you know, what you've proposed is completely within your own standards, and those elements as we've seen can be completely achievable given our resolve, you betcha.

But what your writings that are held for the spaces of whatever intentions we can encounter - and can, no question - they are yours and rightly so.

--Governor Palin

ReadyToShelve said...

If you were in my kitchen, I'd make you some Easisingles on toast. Till bad ones go by.

Anonymous said...

Listen to Amelia. Don't stop neither. And Governor Palin has a point or two for you to heed, I think...? So whatever you have to say, say it. You're bound to piss someone off now and again, and if you walk around telling the truth as you see it you can you betcha be sure the pissers will get ya where it will bug ya the most. But you can't make everybody smile no way. So don't stop. Did Paul Revere stop? Did Columbus? How about Evil Knevil? Did Bush? No way! See? It doesn't pay to stop and worry about what anyone else thinks. Ever.

Anonymous said...

You have been blogging twice as long as I have. Now why let a couple of people who are suffering from a mid-life crisis put you off?

Get back to the keyboard and show them what you are made of!

Unknown said...

Ok! "Uncle" already!
Lets not get mean about people. I think I'm through having a head-toss. But I'm busy, so blogging will recommence in time, and there should be plenty to blog about.

Anonymous said...

Maverick.

Anonymous said...

We're lost in a blizzard of words, Molly. Is that a yes?

--Charlie Gibson

John said...

I hope you didn't take my comment of a month ago to mean that I was mad at you... or even intolerent of your feelings. Mostly I was just agreeing with you, and expressing a hope that things will feel better.

Which, coincidentally, is how I feel right now too.

It'sGDE said...

my blog is my therapy and angry management space! its where everyone can see my shadow, as well as light side. RAWRRRRGRGVGHJGRRRRRR ok so there was this bus driver tonight to effed me out of like a dollar more then i was supposed to pay. i suspect he was one of these power tripping people, because some dude had over paid before i paid, so i put in one quarter, and it beeps meaning "you've paid" and then i was too fast and another quarter fell in and it said 25 cents, and hes like "ITS BUCK 50 TO GET ON" and i was like "... but there already was money in there..." and he was like (in an all caps voice) "THATS BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY PAID TOO MUCH" and i was FURIOUS for the rest of the night, which i still am coming down off all those crazy rage emotion chemicals. it's not the money... its the injustice of it all. as I'm glancing at this Zietgiest image ong your blog, its the same kind of angry and powerlessness i felt when i watched that movie, and that was a trippy movie in my opinion. ALSO... I love you and miss you a lot. I wish I could see you guys.
-e

It'sGDE said...

my blog is my therapy and angry management space! its where everyone can see my shadow, as well as light side. RAWRRRRGRGVGHJGRRRRRR ok so there was this bus driver tonight to effed me out of like a dollar more then i was supposed to pay. i suspect he was one of these power tripping people, because some dude had over paid before i paid, so i put in one quarter, and it beeps meaning "you've paid" and then i was too fast and another quarter fell in and it said 25 cents, and hes like "ITS BUCK 50 TO GET ON" and i was like "... but there already was money in there..." and he was like (in an all caps voice) "THATS BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY PAID TOO MUCH" and i was FURIOUS for the rest of the night, which i still am coming down off all those crazy rage emotion chemicals. it's not the money... its the injustice of it all. as I'm glancing at this Zietgiest image ong your blog, its the same kind of angry and powerlessness i felt when i watched that movie, and that was a trippy movie in my opinion. ALSO... I love you and miss you a lot. I wish I could see you guys.
-e