If you're asking if this stuff was shot with a steadicam, surprisingly no. This footage was shot by Markus (cyclefilm.com... my footage will be included in the finished piece) and he and I both take pride in our own innate steadiarm abilities.
However I shoot with a Canon XH-A1, sometimes using my Steadicam Merlin with the added vest and arm. Works niiiice and I'm well pleased with it. For now I'm content to sit back and watch the veritable jungle of formats, media storage and camera types evolve while I stick with my gear for the next while. :)
2 comments:
Love it, Love it, LOVE IT!
Steady Cam? Which camera?
If you're asking if this stuff was shot with a steadicam, surprisingly no. This footage was shot by Markus (cyclefilm.com... my footage will be included in the finished piece) and he and I both take pride in our own innate steadiarm abilities.
However I shoot with a Canon XH-A1, sometimes using my Steadicam Merlin with the added vest and arm. Works niiiice and I'm well pleased with it. For now I'm content to sit back and watch the veritable jungle of formats, media storage and camera types evolve while I stick with my gear for the next while.
:)
Post a Comment