Hello there, my name is Stephanie and I'm getting ready for a move to Dublin with my husband.
I'd love any tips or advice that you'd be willing to share with me about a move to Ireland.
I only have one particular question on my mind at the moment...what are some things that you wished you would have taken with you that you didn't?...and are there any things that you did take that you could/should have left behind?
Any information that you'd like to pass on would be Greatly appreciated.
I hope you get bitten by the writing bug again soon.
Indeed, I hope that your loss of will only applies to writing (temporarily, hopefully) and not to deeper things. I just found this blog, read it, and enjoy it. So really you MUST come back!
Nah.. just bored of the sound of my own voice ringing hollowly in the void. Nothing really to bitch about lately, because that seems to be all I do. I'd like to write something not negative.
5 comments:
I hope you haven't lost your will forever!
Hello there, my name is Stephanie and I'm getting ready for a move to Dublin with my husband.
I'd love any tips or advice that you'd be willing to share with me about a move to Ireland.
I only have one particular question on my mind at the moment...what are some things that you wished you would have taken with you that you didn't?...and are there any things that you did take that you could/should have left behind?
Any information that you'd like to pass on would be Greatly appreciated.
I hope you get bitten by the writing bug again soon.
Thanks for your time,
Stephanie
stef.thompson@gmail.com
To write, right? Not anything else?
Indeed, I hope that your loss of will only applies to writing (temporarily, hopefully) and not to deeper things. I just found this blog, read it, and enjoy it. So really you MUST come back!
Any, blather do. It's not rocket skience.
We love you, and miss you.
What exactly, is going on in that pretty little head?
M!
Nah.. just bored of the sound of my own voice ringing hollowly in the void. Nothing really to bitch about lately, because that seems to be all I do. I'd like to write something not negative.
I'm sure I'll get a bug up my arse again soon.
Post a Comment