23 November 2007

um... what?

I mentioned in my last post my regretful indulgence in a lot of TV lately. One TV ad has me worried about my ability to comprehend English these days. Apparently this Subway ad is in English. (Click number 1)

Uh... really?

Can anyone translate?

4 comments:

Natalia said...

lol :)

-N

Anonymous said...

no way. Sounds like Hmonglish or Thailish, or some Southeast Asian combination of English and untranslatable words...
Hmmmmm.
Mummie

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the language either but the images scream diarrhea (cha cha cha).

Apparently, this is in English also:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=N-YgE_H0FaI

Unknown said...

I think I got the answer...

It is Thailish. It's just a poorly made ad, and it doesn't make clear that it's actually another language. Even the subtitles don't go all the way through the ad.

I hate bad advertising. And I hate bad food!!! I agree with Nate. It's looks like poop problems in a bun.