- Mid-winter, cold and wet.
- Early spring, hot, summer-like.
- Late spring to summer, wet, stormy.
- Autumn, mild to hot and summer-like.
Two definable periods of warm weather punctuated by two periods of wet weather. I think high summer's going the way of the dodo. Who's with me?
And as for any really productive mollyblogging, I have only to say that I am:
- for the first time actually homesick for Oregon, which is directly related to the writing intensive Oregon History course I'm doing online through PSU in an effort to tack down the last, hard won credits I need to complete my BA. (No... my BA was not competed due to my own oversight. Bad me. But it's nearly party time.) I miss the mountains, the smell of pine and woodsmoke and the promise of impending snow in the high desert at this time of year, I miss Portland. Gonna have to drag my loved ones out there sometime in the near to middling future for a round-Oregon-with-intent type road trip. Soon. (As an aside, I was thinking I might deserve to actually attend my own graduation, which I was never keen to do before when I thought I was finished but wasn't)
- busy VT editing for a daytime TV show which I will not name but will say that it has been thus far educational and... well, I'll leave it at educational. I learn something new about people and technology every day. This is good.
No comments:
Post a Comment