I just want to know if he had a wind tunnel to practice in before actually doing that jump... you know, to get the angle of glide right. Or did he have a little gauge strapped to him? It just seems a lot left to trial and error, when actually trying to pilot your body with some special suit on, if you've not done it before. Clearly he knows what he's doing but where on earth did he LEARN it? That's what I wanna know.
5 comments:
My take?
Boredom + loads of free time + loads of disposable cash + god complex + big cojones = Flying Squirrel Skying Dude
But that's just me.
-N
I just want to know if he had a wind tunnel to practice in before actually doing that jump... you know, to get the angle of glide right. Or did he have a little gauge strapped to him? It just seems a lot left to trial and error, when actually trying to pilot your body with some special suit on, if you've not done it before. Clearly he knows what he's doing but where on earth did he LEARN it? That's what I wanna know.
You are scaring me. Are you a few steps away from donning the squirrel suit and flying out???
I reckon he has enough money to build some contraption at home.
-N
Don't be scared... it's just I is a scientist and I must have answers. God no... I would f**k up on that jump. It would be game over if I did it.
But it would be a funny splat sound, I am sure.
Wait...if a Molly goes splat an no one is around to hear it...does she make a sound?
Hmmmm.
-N
Post a Comment