Mollster... Im trying to figure out if I can catch a quick puddle-jumping flight on Ryan Air or something in order to visit you and George and Lola. It would have to be in the next few days. If I can swing it, can you host me (prolly just me as Olaiya has too much catching up to do here.) Let me know by email.
3 comments:
That is just so ridiculous and it totally made my day.
-N
Mollster... Im trying to figure out if I can catch a quick puddle-jumping flight on Ryan Air or something in order to visit you and George and Lola. It would have to be in the next few days. If I can swing it, can you host me (prolly just me as Olaiya has too much catching up to do here.) Let me know by email.
You have mail at comcast... I hope that's the email you're checking!
Post a Comment