I wandered lonely as a cloud,
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A million fucking daffodils.
I just watched this Ze Frank Show which was an interview with a man named Ray. The "Sportsracers" (Ze Frank viewers) were invited to contribute remixes of a song Ray made up and posted online for his daughter as part of a creative project and gift for Ray in thanks for making up such a kick ass song. I created a mix of the song and added it to the pile and never expected see it reach it's originator. But lucky me, at the end of a lovely, long interview with Ray is a bit of video of him hearing the music for the first time, and it's my mix playing. I'm thrilled to see his reaction to the mixes, and I'm over the moon to actually see him hear mine. It just made my day.
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A million fucking daffodils.
I just watched this Ze Frank Show which was an interview with a man named Ray. The "Sportsracers" (Ze Frank viewers) were invited to contribute remixes of a song Ray made up and posted online for his daughter as part of a creative project and gift for Ray in thanks for making up such a kick ass song. I created a mix of the song and added it to the pile and never expected see it reach it's originator. But lucky me, at the end of a lovely, long interview with Ray is a bit of video of him hearing the music for the first time, and it's my mix playing. I'm thrilled to see his reaction to the mixes, and I'm over the moon to actually see him hear mine. It just made my day.
1 comment:
Ohhh Yaay for you!
-N
Post a Comment