15 February 2007

windy

It's bleedin' windy today. I took Lola out to the loo and it's a good thing she was on a leash. At least when she's airborne she's actually easier to control... like a little puppy balloon.


I've had to vacate the kitchen where she's sleeping, though. It maybe be windy, but so is the dog.


2 comments:

Natalia said...

ROTFL at the image of a Lola balloon. And that goes double for the image of a farty Lola. And yeah...the wind was the one thing about the Dublin weather I remarked upon the most. But it might have been because my hair is down to my waist and it just loves the gusts!

-N

Unknown said...

Ah yes, that could explain why so many country women here have haircuts that look like they were produced with a Flowbee. There's just very little point in keeping extravagant hair here if you don't have to... but I do wish they'd outlaw that Flowbee look...