By god, yes! Credit to John! I did say it to Eric, but you're right. For everyone's benefit, John came up with the idea to put Eric's bike video with his music. And John is full of great ideas. And it's been a while since he showed his face here and I was worried that he hated me because I haven't sent him a mixed CD yet, which I have every intention of doing but am suffering logistical failure. John is a muse in my life. I hope he and his lady like the music I send to them...
3 comments:
haha i didnt know you wanted to make a mini video! Thats so cool!
Love,
-e
Ummm... little credit here please. I DID suggest the whole idea ya know!
By god, yes! Credit to John! I did say it to Eric, but you're right. For everyone's benefit, John came up with the idea to put Eric's bike video with his music. And John is full of great ideas. And it's been a while since he showed his face here and I was worried that he hated me because I haven't sent him a mixed CD yet, which I have every intention of doing but am suffering logistical failure. John is a muse in my life. I hope he and his lady like the music I send to them...
Enough?
Post a Comment