09 January 2007

multiple choice - winner gets prize!

1) Molly has not been posting on her blog lately because she has been ____________. (choose one)

A) lazy.
B) busy taking luge lessons.
C) swanning off on an extended Christmas holiday.
D) washing her hair.
E) away from her lonesome computer for too long and she hates using her boyfriend's PC as a substitute.
F) incarcerated as a convicted member of an underground ring running illegal badger, warthog and magpie rodeos.
G) All of the above.


The first correct answer will receive a mixed CD of Molly's favourite crappy music. That's a promise.

Bonus Question:
A copy of said CD also goes to the first person who can either tell me what's wrong with my "recent comments" widget or can share a code for a wicked "recent comments" widget that actually works on this blog (I'm in the new Blogger).

(Only one prize per person, however if you do answer the multiple choice correctly AND help me fix my recent comments, a special bonus will accompany your CD. Rules and regulations apply. Offer not valid in countries belonging to Axis Of Evil. Batteries not included. mollyblog is regulated by the financial regulator.)

Happy new year!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say G.
No, C.
No, E.
No, A.
No, B. That's it! I say B.
No, G.

Unknown said...

Hmm... I don't know if that qualifies. However, I think I'll send you a CD for your efforts. :)

The question is still unanswered!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...
I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are not being lazy. And I am not going to say that your reason is as exciting as F. So, I am going to go with E.

-Puckin Face

John said...

I'll just go with C. I want the CD!

Unknown said...

Good lord, am I that boring? Keep guessing!

:)

Anonymous said...

F? If it's F I'll donate it to Johnbai because I have already won a copy for my prior efforts.
Is it F?

Or what.

Unknown said...

Ooh, I feel so popular!

Blambo, you have guessed correctly. I was indeed arrested and incarcerated along with other members of an underground gang. We organised rodeos featuring magpies as the cowboys who would be made to ride bucking badgers and wrestle warthogs. Some granola eatin fluffy bunny lover ratted us out and we all went to jail.

And then I woke up.

So well done, Blambo. Thanks to you, Johnbai will be receiving a CD of my favourite crap music (funny thing is I already owe him one).

For those of you who played and didn't guess correctly, you will receive a consolation prise. Please email me your snailmail addresses (Johnbai, Pukin face (unless that's you, Dad)).

Thank for playing.

John said...

You can send me packages at:
John Streimikes
1601 16th Ave
Seattle WA 98122

In fact, anyone can send me packages there. I encourage all your readers to send me a package!

It's my place of work though, so nothing dirty!

Unknown said...

Just beware that I am now going to bombard your work address with inappropriate materials, as are several of my friends.

What am I talking about, I have no friends!

Seriously, there is a little lag time on delivery, as I am still not living with my computer. Man, I gotta rectify this situation. But your prizes will come, that's a promise.