21 November 2006

nice! presents!

If you are reading this and you know gmacd, and are in close proximity to him, grab his arm, drag him over to the computer and make him listen to this. I got this for my birthday (hooray!!) and gave this brilliant collection a first listen while I was stuck in traffic on the bleedin M50. Drivers next to me were searching their radio dials in hopes of finding out what was so funny that had this girl in the next car doubled over in gales of laughter.

For some reason I thought this was just the song for the gmac.


7 comments:

John said...

I must download soon. Tom has enough of my money.

Unknown said...

Let me make a copy as an xmas pressie for you... um... I mean... who is this? Do I know you? Prank caller! Prank caller!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you mean. I don't know anything about women dressed like nuns and crimes that are unspeakable. Really I don't. I do order in Latin and my favorite is Fr. Cribari wine (so good) across from the church...but I still don't know what so funny.

Unknown said...

You know what he's talking about. Don't deny it.

Well, maybe except the nun part...

(I love that line, "I never got the rest of the dreams, just the ritual")

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAKp1b6zH1E

hahaha not really realated to TW but my email isnt working at the moment.

Unknown said...

Awww! I love anthropomorphising animals! Dogs are sweet. I want a dog.

Anonymous said...

I missed your birthday!!! I suck.