23 September 2006

moxyfilms needs you!


Please don't tell Blogger, but there is currently a Moxyfilms website on the make in which this blog will reside upon it's completion, along with my showreel and anything else I plan to throw into it. And I do love the name "mollyblog" which was suggested several years ago by a former professor of mine. However, in the context of Moxyfilms, I think the title should be changed as it will be something you'll navigate to from a homepage of my company and it should refer to that company (however, the comapny name at this stage is more like a brand name for myself, rather than a bonafide factory with a revenue stream... time will tell). And I can't decide what the new blog's name should be.

So I was wondering if any of you, my talented and creative loved ones, would offer you input on these names... or have any suggestions of your own. (Remember, it needs to sit well within the context of the entity of Moxyfilms.)

Current suggestions include:

  • moxybuzz (or) mollybuzz
  • moxyjabber
  • moxyrave
  • mollYAWP
  • communicate
  • interact
  • transmission
  • buzz
  • natter
  • yackety-yak

Dig deep! Click the comments link below and let me know what you think the title of the new blog should be! The grand prize for the best entry is a card autographed by the one and only George Hamilton of RTÉ next to a sloppy kiss-mark from me. What could be better?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PuddinHeadView, MOLORAMA, xsmilyomy,
moxlflims (regurgitated thought),
molimyys-x, ymyxisolm,
yoohooverhere
watchingthedoughnut (not the hole)
cravingsandravings, frame_on
GollyWoggles
moxyfication, moxify,
fuckyouandthehorseyourodeinon (negative rant)

Anonymous said...

How about these taglines...

moxyfilms - They're not just for breakfast anymore.

moxyfilms - 3 million sheep can't be wrong.

moxyfilms - What's that smell?

moxyfilms - I've seen the light, and it looks good.

moxyfilms - What are YOU wearing?

moxyfilms - Fries (chips) DO come with that.

moxyfilms - If this projector's rockin', don't bother knockin'!

moxyfilms - It's only a cold sore.

moxyfilms - How many megabytes of space do I have?

moxyfilms - Your pleasure is our passion.

moxyfilms - You are the center of attention...in bed.

moxyfilms - My child is on the honor roll.

moxyfilms - Strong enough for a man but made for a Molly.

moxyfilms - How much you bench?

moxyfilms - We put the 'ox' in 'moxyfilms'.

moxyfilms - Where do you want to go today?

moxyfilms - Thinking so you don't have to.

moxyfilms - Proud as a peacock.

moxyfilms - They're crumbelievable!

moxyfilms - Films of moxy.

Unknown said...

Oh oh!

With your permssion, I'm going to use those for the cycle of random quotes that will be on my homepage.

Except for the "think so you don't have to" one... it's kind of taken...

You're so funny Nately!
:-)